TripAdvisor Announces 2021 ‘Best of the Best’ Restaurant Awards
If you’re looking for one of the best brunch spots to eat in the U.S., look no further than Charleston, SC.
Winners are chosen just as the name suggests: the travelers’ choice. According to a press release by TripAdvisor, “The 2021 Best of the Best Restaurants Awards are calculated based on the quality and quantity of traveler reviews and ratings for restaurants on TripAdvisor collected from Jan. 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021.” This award is their highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that earn excellent reviews from travelers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.
“We are humbled and honored to be recognized as one of the top brunch spots in the country by TripAdvisor,” states restaurant owner and CEO of Charleston Hospitality Group, Sam Mustafa. “We look forward to continuing to provide our guests with exceptional customer service and cuisine. Let’s celebrate the possibilities together!”
All we can say is WOW! These past two years sure had their ups and downs. From the unknown at the beginning of 2020 to franchising nationwide, our resiliency throughout the past two years have paid off. We can’t thank our loyal guests enough for all their support and all of our dedicated employees who made it all happen. With your reviews, TripAdvisor has awarded us the status of “Best of the Best.”
It is no surprise that other restaurants from the “South” make up the majority of the list, and Charleston hails as the #1 city on the list! Charleston is a foodie city paradise. Boy, do we know how to serve southern specialties right- always served with a side of southern hospitality! Being recognized in this city that has so many restaurant options and competition is truly an honor.
What makes Toast All Day different from the rest?
From our specialty mimosas, sweet southern specialties to our genuine hospitality, we provide all of our guests a place to celebrate life’s possibilities. At Toast All Day, everyone is somebody. We celebrate our guests and provide them with an atmosphere where they feel inspired and also provided with dishes that are interesting and equally as flavorful. Our entrees are all classic southern favorites, with a creative twist. You can see more of our creative menu features on our cocktail menu such as our 7 different mimosa flavors and bloody mary’s with house-infused vodka. Each visit will bring you a new adventure from breakfast to dinnertime! Check out our full menu here!
See What Everyone’s Saying!
Toast’s Top Ten
We dare you to come see what all the hype is about! While you’re here, you have to try our top ten favorite menu items that all of our guests are raving about on online reviews. Here it is, from starters to entrees!
1) Beignets– New Orleans style, light, fluffy and dusted with powdered sugar
2) Lowcountry Fried Green Tomatoes– our take on classic fried green tomatoes, layered with pimento cheese, red pepper remoulade and balsamic drizzle
3) Eggs Meeting Street– Like an eggs benedict, but better! Stacked panko fried crab cakes, fried green tomatoes, and poached eggs topped with roasted red pepper remoulade
4) Deluxe Stuffed French Toast– unlike any french toast you have had before. Local bakery made cinnamon swirled currant bread stuffed with apples or peaches, dipped in French toast batter and then deep fried. Topped with whipped cream.
5) Low Country Shrimp and Grits– Sautéed shrimp, peppers, and onions served with a lobster cream sauce infused with Andouille sausage and garlic topped with shredded Parmesan and fresh tomatoes over Carolina stone-ground grits. It gets even better when you upgrade and add fried flounder!
6) Rutledge Reuben Sandwich–Classic corned beef Reuben on rye with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and 1000 island dressing
7) Dry Rubbed Rib Eye– Chargrilled and served with crispy red potatoes, and caramelized onions and creamy spinach
8) Creme Brulee Latte– Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast? Our Creme Brulee Latte is the perfect sweet start to any day.
9) Hawaiian Mimosa Carafe– This drink will make you feel like you’re in the tropics. Rum, pineapple juice, blue curaçao & bubbles carafe is only $20!
10) Diablo Bloody Mary– Add some spice to your life! This drink is on FIRE! Made fresh with the famous Charleston Bloody Mary mix, fresh veggies and house-infused jalapeño vodka.
Now it’s your turn! We want to know your experience. Let us know which one of these specialties was your favorite. Review us on Google, Yelp and TripAdvisor. Follow our social media to stay on top of all our news, events and new menu items!